Comic Book Readers
Little girls read comics from the very beginning of their incarnation??
“Girl reading comic book in newsstand” by Teenie Harris (c. 1940-1945) © 2006 Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh
That sound you hear is thousands of wangsting sexist fanboys shrieking in horror.
don’t let tumblr make you believe that
-smoking is cool
-being a narcissistic bitch is acceptable
-trusting nobody is healthy
-starving yourself will make you beautiful
-hating everybody is okay
- that working hard for grades isn’t worth the time
- that having mental health condition is a perk
- that self harm should be romanticized
- that abusive and codependent relationships are cute
- that not being in a minority makes you any less of a person
in Canada they don’t pronounce Z as "zee"
they pronounce it as "zed" and that is crazy to me
it sounds like they made a typo when they invented it
They do that everywhere in the world that’s not America. We do that here in the UK too.
America is weird man.
guess where abstinence-only education is taught
seventeen magazine has officially lost it
How to flirt? Fuck it, just smear shaving cream in his face. Smear it all over, and have his friend film it and then post it online. If that doesn’t make him wanna fuck you then I don’t know what the hell to tell you.
@marvel Flattery will get you nowhere! Probably. Maybe. *looks the other way*
Berlin in colour, 1900.
Wow, that’s great.
1890-1920, also includes some recordings of Munich
This is what the cast of a Stonewall movie should look like, not what’s being cast.
These are just a few of the beautiful, incredible, unbelievably brave people who made our movement possible. Pay respect to the people who were involved in the Stonewall Riots by boycotting this planned whitewashed film about cis gay men and drag queens because it’s false and disrespectful to the trans women of color and the other extremely important marginalized groups that sparked the movement we have and benefit from today. Don’t allow this movie to further perpetuate the whitewashing of history and lies about who really was fighting in the Stonewall Riots.
MUTUALIZES POLAROID CAMERA GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here.
I am hosting this giveaway to celebrate reaching my goal of 30,000 followers. There will be 2 winners this time. AND THE WINNERS CAN CHOOSE WHICH COLOURED CAMERA THEY WANT.
The cameras come in BLUE or WHITE, or PINK or BLACK. Once the winners are picked, I will be ordering 2 cameras (in each winners preferred color) straight from eBay and then mailing it to the winners!
The image above is not mine, but it is an example of what the Polaroid cameras look like. I do not have them yet, I will order once the winners are picked so that they come in both winners preferred colour.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I post mainly photography photos anyway.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count.But you can still like it as a bookmark
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry. Good luck!
EACH WINNER GETS:
- Fuji instax mini 8 polaroid camera.
- An arm strap
- User manual
- Mini white film x50
- Photo album
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
.*THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE, I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE*
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!